I'm going to Jamaica this Sunday for a week, and as an afterthought, I figured I'd see if anyone knew of any way to book a cheap trip over to Cuba for either the day or over night. I realize it's a long shot given the late date, but it seems like too good an opportunity to pass up with me being so close, if there is a economical way to do it I want to go.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 शिकार CANON PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACTCANON Techh care
- 2 बहेलिया GMAIL EMAIL ☎ 1~888~260:2909 Password Reset Now ☎ GMAIL Tec*h
- 3 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 4 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 5 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 6 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 7 Hilton Aruba
- 8 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 9 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 10 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 11 Which Island to visit
- 12 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 13 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 14 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 15 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 16 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 17 Taking Items to Cuba
- 18 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 19 Bermuda Restaurants
- 20 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 21 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 22 Christmas vacation
- 23 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 24 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 25 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice