Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Caribbean Islands
Reload this Page >

Could Someone Please Recommend a Great Family Hotel ASAP

Old Jun 27th, 2001, 06:03 AM
p thompson

Just noticed some excellent fares for air next weekend and would like to take advantage of them.

We are a family of three with a soon to be 3 year old in search of a great hotel close if not on the beach, not super expensive, and they may cater to families.

Thank you!

Old Jun 29th, 2001, 02:56 PM
Andrea G

Which island would you prefer? Would you prefer all-inclusive. My suggestion is to go all inclusive and choose a hotel with a good children's program.

Old Aug 14th, 2001, 12:13 PM
Rhonda

Where to stay? Harmony Club is a nice hotel, however not on the beach. Elbow Beach is directly across the street from Harmony and is on the beach. I have stayed at Harmony -- Elbow was too high for me. I am going to Bermuda Labor Day weekend and will be staying at the Surf Side on the cliffs. I have been to Bermuda about 12 times and Paget is my favorite parish. Close to almost everything. Make sure you go to Horseshoe Bay Beach! Have fun.

Old Aug 14th, 2001, 01:48 PM
Beth

What about the Comfort Suites across the street from Atlantis in the Bahamas?

Old Aug 15th, 2001, 04:24 AM
Bill

Timothy Beach Resort in St. Kitts is the only hotel on the Caribbean beach. www.timothybeachresort.com

Old Aug 15th, 2001, 04:58 AM
anonymous

If you go to the airline sites like aa.com, you will see some pretty good bargains on packages too up to 35% off. Many are for 3 or 4 nites. Since you didn't indicate any specific island or whatelse you might like, it is hard to recommend anything specific.