Search

Cost of Fun in Aruba

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12th, 2002, 05:36 PM
Jeff

Cost of Fun in Aruba

I'm planning a honeymoon to Aruba and can't seem to find anything that lists costs of activities in Aruba such as jetskiing, horseback riding, parasailing, etc. If anyone has been recently and could give me some numbers I'd really appreciate it.

Old Nov 13th, 2002, 05:14 AM
j max

How tight is your budget ? Lets face it its your honneymoon would an additional couple hundred bucks stop you and your bride from sharing all the fun Aruba has to offer? Wave runners go for about 60.00 per half hour,para gliding about the same,dont know about the horses other than betting them at the sports book..GO FOR IT DUDE...

Old Nov 13th, 2002, 06:14 PM
Jeff

Nice John, Nice.<BR><BR>And bye the way, she said to keep the money and invest in some &quot;Extends&quot;........stumpy

Old Nov 14th, 2002, 08:24 AM
Ruby

As a general guideline we found many of the activites we participated in ran around $50/pp... horeseback riding, parasailing, snorkeling trip, sunset cruise car rental per day

Old Nov 14th, 2002, 12:48 PM
Jeff

Thanks for your help Ruby!

Old Nov 14th, 2002, 03:58 PM
janet

We did the kukukunukoo party bus and that was ~$60 per person; the Mi Dushi snorkel trip was about the same. Both were well worth the money.<BR><BR>Be sure to take a couple of the Little Switzerland bags being handed out as you leave the airport; many good coupons included.

Old Nov 14th, 2002, 04:22 PM
jenn

BTW, I highly recommend the snuba experience offered by Pailm Island tours. Its about $90 (this includes 4-5 hrs of sailing, a suprisingly good lunch, and all you can drink) but this was our favorite honeymoon experience in Aruba. Also, be sure to snuba the wreck of the Antilla (they gv you three choices.)

Old Dec 9th, 2002, 01:36 PM
Diana

Go to www.visitaruba.com and click on the &quot;Aruba Advantage Card&quot; ad in the upper right hand corner. This Aruba Plus card is only about $12 per person, and we found it well worth it. It offers discounts for many tours, restaurants, car rentals, shopping and other places. For the restaurants and car rental, one card is good for the whole bill, but on some of the tours, the discount is per person, so both you and your bride may each need a card. We got more in discounts than we spent on two cards. One trip you may want to try, especially if you like to party and dance, is the Kukookunuku party bus. What a blast! The Aruba card will give you a discount on this tour which includes dinner and some free drinks at various bars on the island.<BR>