Notices

Coral Gardens, The Sands, RWI???

Old Apr 24th, 2002, 02:49 PM
Maureen

Coral Gardens, The Sands, RWI???

It's decision time. We'd appreciate any info on these properties. Help! Thanks, all.

Old Apr 24th, 2002, 03:15 PM
dtour

THE SANDS BY KO

Old Apr 24th, 2002, 03:35 PM
Penney

We did not stay at Coral Gardens but did get to tour the rooms, grounds and meet with the owner.

It is simply a beautiful, laid back, casually elegant, peaceful and beautiful property. The rooms are immaculate, very spacious and have wonderful views. It is literally right on the beach and fronts a great under water snorkeling trail. Food there is great and the owner was very friendly and helpful.

Old Apr 25th, 2002, 05:11 AM
Howard

Second Coral Gardens. Just got back from our 11th trip to Provo and sixth stay at Coral Gardens. The Sands is nice, RWI is too close to Club Med but Coral Gardens wins hands down. Go to www.debbiescaribbeanresortreviews.com and click on Turks and Caicos and reviews. I have an updated review of CG along with some restaurant comments on that site. Feel free to E-mail me with questions

Old Apr 25th, 2002, 02:58 PM
alSmith

I would pick Sands or Royal West Indies. Both have complimentary hobies & bikes & both are beautiful properties. Actually I don't think you can go wrong with any of the condo properties on Gracw Bay. Club Med next door had no effect on RWI as far as I was concerned.Also Hemmingways at Sands is a great restaurant.Go with best deal!

Old Apr 26th, 2002, 05:47 AM
Jen

Stayed at Coral Gardens in 2001. Nice rooms -- but not for the price. Staff weren't as accomodating as I had hoped.
Great location though.
If you want to pay less, how about SEAGATE - which is located right behind Coral Gardens. The accomodations/decor are nicer (and cheaper) than Coral Gardens.