ConsideringCelebriry Cruise Line- Any Comments?

Feb 20th, 1998, 01:13 PM
julie

ConsideringCelebriry Cruise Line- Any Comments?

Our cruise on the Disney Magic has been postponed, and we are considering an alternative.
Celebrity looks good but, we have not been on it. Any comments? We are looking for something nice, good food and some diversions for our 5 year old.

Feb 25th, 1998, 10:56 PM
JEFFREY D. CAVANAUGH

CELEBRITY CRUISELINE- CENTURY - WESTERN CARIBBEAN - EXPERIENCES

Mar 1st, 1998, 04:03 PM
Andrea

Julie, I would not hesitate to recommend Celebrity Cruises. We have cruised them a total of 5 times and wouldn't choose any other. The boats are kept spotless, the service is very good and the food is excellent! You can't beat their Ultimate Carribean Cruise for ports. As far as children goes, ours are grown and never went with us. But when we have cruised during the summer months we have had alot of children aboard and I know that they have a Children's Club for them during the daytime with supervised activities. During the Winter, especially on the longer cruises there are less children and they might not have counselors for them then. I read today about the Disney Boat not being ready for cruising. What a shame! I feel so bad for all those families who had plans. Well, I hope you do decide on a Celebrity Cruise. I don't think you will be dissapointed. We have cruised on the Meridian, Horizon, Zenith and Galaxy.
Happy Cruising

Mar 2nd, 1998, 01:16 PM
Lorraine Leavitt

Fifteen of us went on a Celebrity Cruise. It is great! It is clean, great food, and my nieces and nephew had great children care on ship.

Mar 6th, 1998, 10:44 PM
Elaine Rongers

Have cruised on the Century, Horizon, and Zenith, and booked to cruise on the Century again this coming June. All the ships have elegant, understated decors. The food is consistantly very, very good, and the service makes you feel like royalty. There really isn't a bad cabin on any of Celebrity's ships. We booked a minimum inside our last two cruises, and except for the lack of a window, the cabins are identical to the outside standard cabins; all are comfortable, with plently of storage space (even for a 10-night sailing.) You can find specials that are as much as half-off the brochure rates, and that makes it a bargain. Even if the itinerary you choose turns out to be a bit disappointing, the ships themselves are a wonderful consolation. Go for it!

Mar 17th, 1998, 04:43 AM
Malvina

See my replies to others re celebrity cruise Lines and Horizon. We enjoyed our 10day cruise.

Mar 17th, 1998, 05:18 PM
CA Zelek

After reading the responses here, I am glad we booked a Celebrity Cruise to the Western Caribbean in June. It sounds wonderful!