We have 4 kids under 9.
We love snorkeling. and discovering the place.
We discovered The "condo accommodation" last year in Grand Cayman, Coral stone, amazing. Before (our 4th child) we would go in resorts.
But the condo solution is way way better specially with kids.
We would like to try a new destination.
We need some help!
we would go in May (after high season), budget around $5000 for the nights.
We would like a place with pool, and on the beach (not to have to walk to the beach)
And being able to walk to groceries/ restaurants/take out.
We would rent a car.
We love long stretch of beach opened. that's why we were thinking of trying turks maybe?
but they seem to have mostly large resorts/condo, and we would like something not to big, so the kids can easily walk to the unit if they need a snack, water etc...
in turks someone suggested the sands resort.
And I saw aquamarine.
many thanks for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 [email protected] AOL 1~800~681:7208 Password Reset Contact समर्थन Tec*h
- 2 Scooter Rentals, Boat Rentals, and Snorkel Rentals on Bermuda
- 3 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 4 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 5 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 6 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 7 Hilton Aruba
- 8 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 9 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 10 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 11 Which Island to visit
- 12 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 13 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 14 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 15 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 16 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 17 Taking Items to Cuba
- 18 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 19 Bermuda Restaurants
- 20 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 21 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 22 Christmas vacation
- 23 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 24 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 25 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice