Club Ambiance

Jul 29th, 2003, 09:14 AM
Original Poster

Club Ambiance

Didn't see a whole lot of reviews on Club Ambiance here recently so I thought I'd let you know what we thought. My husband and I just got back from our June Honeymoon at Club Ambiance and would highly recommend it to just about everybody. The staff was excellent, the food was tasty and plentiful. The drinks were fruity and quickly made. The beach, though small, was meticulously maintained. The rooms were clean and fresh smelling. All rooms are water-view, ours opened up to the pool. Those folks that I might not recommend it to, well, I'd say those who are want the ritzier poshier hotels might be taken aback by the simple decor, the tile floors, and laid back attitude of the club. To us, those simpler features made the club more friendly, more homey, and definitely a place to which we would like to return.
Jul 29th, 2003, 09:48 AM

Club Ambiance where? I assume you are referring to the one in Runaway Bay, Jamaica?
Aug 13th, 2003, 08:46 AM
Original Poster

Sorry not so clear. I was referring to Club Ambiance in Runaway Bay, Jamaica.
Aug 13th, 2003, 04:25 PM

Two of my co-workers just returned from Club Ambiance Friday. They both said it was a nice, small resort with plenty of charm and a friendly staff. The beach is small but clean. The food was very good and they also make very good drinks at the bar..The rooms were adequate in size and kept very clean, nothing fancy but clean. They said they had a great time, and would return again. I hope this helps....

P.S. They are both in their early 40's.

Search this Thread