I've narrowed down my honeymoon search to the neat little island of Nevis. However, I just found Cliffdwellers, a "Villa Resort" in which you rent the villa, but still have resort hospitality.
I've sent an email to them regarding a few questions, like, how far is it from the beach, how is the beach, what the 'resort' provides, etc. I haven't heard from them, so I was hoping someone here might be familiar. The places seem really beautiful...see it at <http://www.cliffdwellers.org>
Thanks for your help everyone!
Your Internet Video Station!
Movies, Shows, Cartoons, Music, More
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 안전놀이터주소 ≪접속주소 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 3 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 4 Christmas vacation
- 5 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 6 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 7 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 8 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 9 NYE in Punta Cana
- 10 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 11 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 12 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 13 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 14 Abaco day trips
- 15 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 16 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 17 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 18 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 19 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 20 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 21 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 22 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 23 sailing the Abacos
- 24 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 25 Private secluded Carribean Cottage