We are planning a trip to either Nevis or Cancun for the end of February. Anyone have any
information about the incidence of this mosquito borne virus in either area? Any cancelling plans based on this virus?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Christmas vacation
- 2 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 3 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 4 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 5 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 6 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 7 NYE in Punta Cana
- 8 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 9 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 10 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 11 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 12 Abaco day trips
- 13 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 14 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 15 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 16 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 17 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 18 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 19 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 20 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 21 sailing the Abacos
- 22 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 23 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 24 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 25 1st time to Barbados