I have narrowed my choices down to 3! I would greatly appreciate any information to help me with my decision. So, they are all adults only and all inclusive. What do you believe the best one would be and why? Past experiences would be great to share. (All in Punta Cana) Planning this for next June.
1. The Level at Melia Caribe
2. Catalonia Royal Bavaro
3. Punta Cana Princess All Suites
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 VERIZON 1888:260 :2909 CONTACTVERIZON Techh care
- 2 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 3 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 4 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 5 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 6 Which Island to visit
- 7 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 8 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 9 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 10 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 11 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 12 Taking Items to Cuba
- 13 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 14 Bermuda Restaurants
- 15 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 16 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 17 Christmas vacation
- 18 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 19 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 20 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 21 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 22 NYE in Punta Cana
- 23 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 24 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 25 st.thomas vs st. croix