I've been doing some research into AIs in the Caribbean but have found it a bit overwhelming and difficult to navigate. I hope some of you will be able to help guide me a bit.
I'm looking for something around $100 pp, per night for 7 nights + airfare. I've only been able to find a couple resorts that fit this (Iberostar? Riu?). But these look just like standard prices. Where can I find deals? Either for these resorts or for pricier ones but after discount will fall into the budget. I'm not sure when to look for deals either. Tentatively aiming for May 2015, should I book now or wait for deals to roll around?
Some information on preferences that might be helpful, in order of importance:
1. Clean, relatively modern (not super old)
2. Amazing beach
3. Acceptable food and drink (AI)
No need for lots of excursions or other things to do.
No need for super active night life or even young crowds
Thank you for the help!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 메이저놀이터 ▼ 접속 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Shenzhen Sunsoar Tech Co.,Ltd
- 3 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 4 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 5 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 6 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 7 Which Island to visit
- 8 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 9 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 10 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 11 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 12 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 13 Taking Items to Cuba
- 14 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 15 Bermuda Restaurants
- 16 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 17 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 18 Christmas vacation
- 19 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 20 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 21 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 22 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 23 NYE in Punta Cana
- 24 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 25 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios