I am planning a trip to the Caribbean(or just anywhere with a beautiful beach+food). We typically like to rent a condo and explore beaches, towns/islands and restaurants. But, this time around, I feel like we want to go somewhere we can sit and relax and enjoy clear waters and great food. I also wouldn't mind going somewhere where we have the option to do a cool activity or 2. I really wanted to go to the Bahamas to swim with the pigs, but I can't seem to find a great resort nearby. We have been to Tulum, Playa Del Carmen, Cancun, St. Thomas, St. John & Punta Cana. Our budget is probably under $350ish a night. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Christmas vacation
- 2 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 3 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 4 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 5 NYE in Punta Cana
- 6 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 7 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 8 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 9 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 10 Abaco day trips
- 11 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 12 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 13 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 14 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 15 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 16 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 17 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 18 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 19 sailing the Abacos
- 20 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 21 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 22 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 23 1st time to Barbados
- 24 Help selecting an island destination!
- 25 BVI vs. Exumas