I am planning a trip to the Caribbean(or just anywhere with a beautiful beach+food). We typically like to rent a condo and explore beaches, towns/islands and restaurants. But, this time around, I feel like we want to go somewhere we can sit and relax and enjoy clear waters and great food. I also wouldn't mind going somewhere where we have the option to do a cool activity or 2. I really wanted to go to the Bahamas to swim with the pigs, but I can't seem to find a great resort nearby. We have been to Tulum, Playa Del Carmen, Cancun, St. Thomas, St. John & Punta Cana. Our budget is probably under $350ish a night. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 RICOH PRINTER 18OO*68I*72O8 in$tallations CONTACT RICOH Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 3 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 4 Christmas vacation
- 5 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 6 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 7 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 8 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 9 NYE in Punta Cana
- 10 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 11 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 12 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 13 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 14 Abaco day trips
- 15 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 16 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 17 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 18 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 19 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 20 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 21 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 22 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 23 sailing the Abacos
- 24 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 25 Private secluded Carribean Cottage