New to the forum. Thanks in advance for any help you can give us. I am trying to plan a vacation for myself(51), my wife (46) , my 2 sons (17,12), 2 daughters(16,14). We don't travel often, and usually stay in the US when we do, although have been to the Bahamas and Bermuda a few times. With my son and daughter getting close to college, I figured we may not be able to get us all together for a trip for some time so would like to plan something for their upcoming school year February or April vacation. We are open to anywhere on the Caribbean. We would like somewhere that would have a nice beach and water activities for the kids, good restaurants, and a pool and or water park at the hotel. Our budget would be about 10K which would include our flight(from Boston) ,and accommodations. An all inclusive would be ideal, but open to other suggestions as well. I know this is vague, but not having travelled much I am open to any ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 https://supplementbase.com/rapid-lift-fx
- 2 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 3 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 4 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 5 Christmas vacation
- 6 NYE in Punta Cana
- 7 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 8 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 9 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 10 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 11 Abaco day trips
- 12 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 13 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 14 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 15 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 16 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 17 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 18 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 19 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 20 sailing the Abacos
- 21 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 22 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 23 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 24 1st time to Barbados
- 25 Help selecting an island destination!