I'm planning a 4-night vacation in the Caribbean in late May 2016 with my boyfriend. I've never been before, so I have no idea which island to go to. I need your help and expertise! As an FYI, I'll be traveling from the LA area. I've done Mexico recently, so I wanted to try something new. Is it possible to find something that fits my preferences below in the Caribbean, or should I stick with Riviera Maya, Mexico? Below is what I'm looking for:
-clear, warm water
-delicious food options
-beachfront/walkable to water
-quiet, relaxing atmosphere
-easy trip into town should we want to go out to dinner and explore
-room less than $200/night
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 YAHOO @ Password Reset Contact 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24/7
- 2 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:844:853:3131 AOL Tec*h care By Yes☎!
- 3 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 4 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 5 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 6 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 7 Hilton Aruba
- 8 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 9 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 10 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 11 Which Island to visit
- 12 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 13 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 14 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 15 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 16 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 17 Taking Items to Cuba
- 18 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 19 Bermuda Restaurants
- 20 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 21 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 22 Christmas vacation
- 23 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 24 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 25 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice