It's my first time traveling to the Caribbean with my girlfriend and I hear some many different things from different friends. I'm deviating between St.Maarten and Aruba. Would any body mind to share their experience and give me some advice?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACT HP Techh care
- 2 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 3 Christmas vacation
- 4 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 5 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 6 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 7 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 8 NYE in Punta Cana
- 9 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 10 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 11 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 12 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 13 Abaco day trips
- 14 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 15 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 16 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 17 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 18 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 19 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 20 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 21 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 22 sailing the Abacos
- 23 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 24 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 25 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia