We have been to Southern/Eastern Caribbean cruise with Royal Caribbean before.
Which of the two blow is the better option, considering we've been to Cancun & some major parts of Mexico-
1. Ocho Rios, Jamaica 8:00 am 5:00 pm
George Town, Grand Cayman 8:00 am 4:00 pm
Cozumel, Mexico 10 am 6 pm
2. Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras 10:00 am 6:00 pm
Belize City, Belize 8:00 am 5:00 pm
Costa Maya, Mexico 8:00 am 5:00 pm
Cozumel, Mexico 8:00 am 5:00 pm
Also, how's cruise experience with Norewegian? We were really impressed with Royal caribbean though not much when we cruised Princess to Alaska.
Thanks in advacne,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 MOZILLA THUNDERBIRD 1:855:843:8475 Tec*nical Sup0rt CONTACT 24by7
- 2 Movement with ease.... Why the Saint Lucia passport is for you!
- 3 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 4 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 5 Christmas vacation
- 6 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 7 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 8 NYE in Punta Cana
- 9 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 10 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 11 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 12 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 13 Abaco day trips
- 14 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 15 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 16 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 17 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 18 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 19 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 20 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 21 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 22 sailing the Abacos
- 23 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 24 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 25 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia