I and my wife plan on a 5-6 days caribbean in March. We have done quite a bit of research but still cant decide on which island. Hoping to get some suggestions ....
here is what we're looking for
- Beach with clean calm water
- Resorts that are not too crowded since this will be Spring break time
- Good local food
- A little bit of night life
- Snorkelling if possible, else any other outdoor/water activity. Even a whole day drive kind of thing is fine
Budget wise we're flexible and don't mind spending a little more. I do prefer the luxury resorts but not AI.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://supplementch3mistry.com/greenlyte-forskolin/
- 2 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 3 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 4 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 5 Christmas vacation
- 6 NYE in Punta Cana
- 7 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 8 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 9 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 10 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 11 Abaco day trips
- 12 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 13 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 14 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 15 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 16 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 17 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 18 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 19 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 20 sailing the Abacos
- 21 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 22 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 23 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 24 1st time to Barbados
- 25 Help selecting an island destination!