My boyfriend and I are trying to plan a Caribbean adventure.
We have about 10 days and would like to get a nice taste of the area but not feel like we are ‘racing’.
Coming from Canada we can get cheap entry points into Puerto Rico & Jamaica.
Can anyone suggest some good itineraries? We were thinking of San Juan – St Martin – St Kitts – Antigua.
We’ve read about ferries and flights to get from one place to another. Does anyone have any tips or advice to give on hopping from one place to the next?
Does this sound plausible or is it too much? Any recommendations? We love good food and wouldn’t mind a few ‘fine dining’ nights but we would also love to eat cheap and local… also nice beaches
We’re fairly active too – love swimming, biking, hiking, walking etc. Not so much into the shopping.
Sorry for being so vague… any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 शिकार LEXMARK PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACTLEXMARK Techh care
- 2 DON $ MCAFEE 1800~681:7208 Installation Contact AVG Tec*h sup0rt 24by7VS
- 3 WINDOWS 1:800:681:7208 TEC*H ® SUPP0RT CONTACT WINDOWS 10 24×d
- 4 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 5 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 6 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 7 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 8 Hilton Aruba
- 9 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 10 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 11 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 12 Which Island to visit
- 13 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 14 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 15 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 16 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 17 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 18 Taking Items to Cuba
- 19 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 20 Bermuda Restaurants
- 21 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 22 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 23 Christmas vacation
- 24 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 25 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?