We are traveling to Virgin Islands this week. For the first 3 nights we will be staying at Marriot Morningstar on St. Thomas. On day 1, I would only need transportation from airport to the hotel. However I expect to spend next two days on St. John, returning to St.Thomas in the evening. I would want to have my own car/transportation on St. John. Is it easy to rent car/jeep at Cruz bay ferry terminal on St John? Or should I rent car on St. Thomas and just ferry it to St John? My concern with ferrying car between St. Thomas and St. John is that I would need drive to Red Hook to catch a car ferry and the last car ferry leaves Cruz Bay for Red Hook early in the evening. If we miss it, we would be stuck at St John.
Also, on day 4 we would leave St Thomas for Tortola for a few days and finally return to St Thomas to catch our flight. I assume I wouldn't be able to take my rental car from St Thomas to Tortola. Is a rental car easily available at West End ferry terminal on Tortola?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 안전놀이터추천 ◐ 도메인 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Christmas vacation
- 3 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 4 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 5 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 6 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 7 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 8 NYE in Punta Cana
- 9 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 10 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 11 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 12 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 13 Abaco day trips
- 14 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 15 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 16 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 17 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 18 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 19 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 20 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 21 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 22 sailing the Abacos
- 23 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 24 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 25 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia