My husband and I will be visiting Cuba for the first time in December/January. We are mostly just staying in Havana but have 1 night's accommodation booked in the middle in Trinidad, only I haven't figured out how we're going to get from Havana to Trinidad and back. We'd like to go early so we can stop and see things on the way, stay the night then do the same on the way back, so a car and driver would be preferable.
Does anyone have recommendations for one or the best way to go about organising this?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 2 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 3 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 4 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 5 Which Island to visit
- 6 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 7 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 8 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 9 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 10 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 11 Taking Items to Cuba
- 12 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 13 Bermuda Restaurants
- 14 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 15 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 16 Christmas vacation
- 17 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 18 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 19 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 20 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 21 NYE in Punta Cana
- 22 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 23 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 24 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 25 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia