Fodor's Travel Talk Forums

Fodor's Travel Talk Forums (https://www.fodors.com/community/)
-   Caribbean Islands (https://www.fodors.com/community/caribbean-islands/)
-   -   Cap Jaluca Reservations (https://www.fodors.com/community/caribbean-islands/cap-jaluca-reservations-165928/)

Sara Jan 14th, 2003 01:26 PM

Cap Jaluca Reservations

We've decided to go to Cap Jaluca for our honeymoon and would like advice on the best reservation options for our situation.<BR><BR>Should we get the Quick Getaway package for an extra $800 dollars? This includes continental breakfasts, 4 dinners at Cap, and a day of snorkling.<BR><BR>We're also trying to decide between a Superior room and Luxory room. A superior room is roughly $600 less than a Luxory.<BR><BR>My instinct is to get the Superior and not the Quick getaway, so we can spend the savings at all of the great restaurants.

Anon Jan 14th, 2003 03:19 PM

I am not giving anymore information. I am better than all you slobs as I have been EVRYWHERE and you are pig dogs. Figure this out on your own you simpletons. You've got to be morons, you can't even spell. Tell me Sara, what kind room is a LOXORY? And is Cap JALUCA the same as Juluca?

anon has a Jan 14th, 2003 04:23 PM

Men with small penises like to anonymously criticize others in order to compensate for their shame and inner self loathing.<BR>Sorry about your SHORTcomings, anon.<BR>

getalife Jan 14th, 2003 07:09 PM

Sara, go to caribbean-on-line.com and the message board on Anguilla where there is several threads that will help with loads of information about Cap Juluca. They aren't even abusive there.

Sara Jan 15th, 2003 05:37 AM

Sounds like Anon is having some issues finding someone to share a honeymoon with, which isn't surprising. Thanks for directing me to caribbean on line.

nnnn Jan 15th, 2003 06:48 AM

Hi-<BR>Continental breakfasts are included and served on your terrace every morning even without the package -<BR>All the rooms are beautiful - We stayed in a luxury and were even offered an upgrade and we loved where we were already - We did see <BR>a superior room as well and it's very nice - I think the only difference may be the shower vs a tub? Definitely save the money for the restaurants - there are so many amazing ones! Once you are there you may not want to feel like you HAVE to go on the boat trip because you payed for it - There are plenty of places that offer that sort of trip - so you may want to wait and play it by ear. We did speak with people who took the snorkel trip and some thought it was too much for them to be out in the blaring sun all day on the water - without the ability to get in the shade...just somethig to think about. You will have a fabulous time - the place, people, food, beaches are wonderful - Oh - and use some of that money for a massage right on you terrace in the evening with a cocktail before dinner! So much fun!<BR>

Sara Jan 15th, 2003 08:40 AM

Thanks so much!