cancun palace and all palace resorts

Jul 21st, 1998, 04:06 PM
carman

cancun palace and all palace resorts

will be at cancun palace 8-10 to8-15. first time in cancun. any info and must sees? also,is it worth visiting other palca resorts since you can "play at all 4"?

Jul 22nd, 1998, 06:37 AM
HKG

I was looking at the Palace resorts myself. My best friends went on a trip there in May and stayed at the Moon Palace. They liked the Sun Palace best out of all the resorts. I saw pictures and it was beautiful! I'm sure you'll have fun wherever you go, but since it's included it's probably worth it to check out some of the other properties. Especially for the restaurants. Have a great trip!

Jul 23rd, 1998, 04:58 AM
George

Be prepared for incessant solicitation for the
Palace's version of time-share, i.e. prepaid
vacations.

Jul 24th, 1998, 05:06 AM
Kimberly

Absolutely love the Sun Palace.

In regards to the timeshare push, we have found that if you tell the person you already own a timeshare, they leave you alone.

Have fun.

Jul 24th, 1998, 05:58 AM
Don / Boston

Hi: Stayed at both Sun Palace and Cancun Palace in 1997. I much preferred Sun Palace but Cancun Palace is a very decent resort. I was impacted by Palace resorts infamous "overbooking" problem, but my travel agent made them pay big time by insisting that I get a free vacation later in the year ( I only had to pay for tax and airfare ). Anyone needing more info is welcome to email me !!