My girlfriend and I are going on a romantic trip. We need it ! We are both on a SLIGHT budget. She will be coming in from Brazil and I will be flying from Los Angeles. We only get to see each other once a year and I want this to be the best time of our lives!!
We want to go to a place with some value and one of the most beautiful beaches with crystal clear water we have ever seen. We have a week to see each other before she goes back home. I want to make the most of your time.
We are open to resorts, but could be just as happy with a hotel or airbnb apartment.
We'd like a little bit of things to do, maybe a boat tour, some good restaurants, a bar, something epic. I can enjoy an unbelievable beach, but also appreciate some island adventure as well !!! We could also be up for some island hopping perhaps !
I made a list of different places. For you island and beach experts, Would love to hear your opinion !! Looking to go at the end of November until the first week of December.
honduras ROATAN ISLAND
punta cana, dominican republic
grand cayman islands
turks and caicos
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 바카라 카지노 마카오카지노 ⊙접속 : 【_qyd55.com_】♧
- 2 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 3 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 4 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 5 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 6 Hilton Aruba
- 7 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 8 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 9 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 10 Which Island to visit
- 11 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 12 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 13 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 14 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 15 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 16 Taking Items to Cuba
- 17 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 18 Bermuda Restaurants
- 19 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 20 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 21 Christmas vacation
- 22 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 23 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 24 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 25 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not