Bungalows or Cottages with a private beach.

Old Aug 9th, 2001, 05:01 AM
Tammy

Bungalows or Cottages with a private beach.

Iím looking for a resort in the Caribbean with these types of accomodations in the moderate to high price range, but will consider anything nice. I would like it to be secluded and would also consider locations other than the Caribbean. (i.e. Mexico, Bahamas)

Old Aug 9th, 2001, 07:28 AM
Rich

Tammy:
Look into Compass Point in Nassau, Bahamas. We've been there 3 times and ejoy the peace and beauty of this small, private, beautiful spot.
Check their web site at islandoutpost.com. The pictures are true to the real thing.
Good luck!

Old Aug 9th, 2001, 07:31 AM
Stella

Also try Twelve Degrees North and La Luna. Your best bet is to go to a good travel agent as they will be well versed in these type of accommodations.

Old Aug 9th, 2001, 07:39 AM
Mariarosa

Hi Tammy! I recognize your e-mail from the Amalfi thread on the Europe forum. Check out the Lavenda Breeze house on Anegada, BVI. If I hada high budget for a trip to the Caribbean, that's where I would stay.

Old Aug 9th, 2001, 01:44 PM
Kim

Sandals Antigue Resort has the Bungalows or Rondovals at there resort. Very upscale resort, good food and great beach.

Old Aug 9th, 2001, 03:45 PM
Penney

I ws also going to suggest Compass Point in the Bahamas, It is a great little place.

There are also several other places liek Compass Point that offer cottages and bungalows on the beach, higher end. They are owned by record producer Chris Blackwell, who owns Compass Point and severla others.

The web site is:
www.islandoutpost.com

Old Aug 9th, 2001, 04:02 PM
Tammy

Thank you everyone. Hello Mariarosa, I thought that was you too!