We are a family of 4 and planning our first ever trip to Caribbean. We may be able to take a vacation end of this month (July) and are thinking about either British Virgin Islands or USVI. We are interested mainly in relaxing on the beach and sticking to a comfortable resort. Now I have read that Jun 1 to Nov 30 is considered low season due to risk of storms/hurricanes. On other hand, hotel rates are low and end of November seems too far off to take our vacation.
Aside from the risk of tropical storms around that time of the year, how is the daily weather generally that time of the year? It would be unfortunate if spend our days waiting for the rain to stop. Further, while we welcome lack of crowd as most other tourists would do, we don't to want to feel too lonely in a ghost town either We have heard though that many businesses such as restaurants and shops close down during low season.
Given these concerns, is it better to be patient and wait till end of November or should we go ahead with our plans for end of this month?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 संपर्क SKYPE EMAIL ☎ 1~888~260:2909 Password Reset SKYPE Tec*h care
- 2 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 3 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 4 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 5 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 6 Hilton Aruba
- 7 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 8 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 9 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 10 Which Island to visit
- 11 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 12 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 13 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 14 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 15 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 16 Taking Items to Cuba
- 17 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 18 Bermuda Restaurants
- 19 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 20 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 21 Christmas vacation
- 22 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 23 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 24 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 25 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not