Booze cruises in Cayman?

Old Feb 14th, 2002, 09:00 AM
cb

Booze cruises in Cayman?

Does anyone know if there are any booze cruises in Cayman? I went on one in Cancun at night and thought it was great. Is there anything like that in Cayman?

Old Feb 14th, 2002, 11:18 AM
cb

Anyone? Maybe not. Worth a shot though.

Old Feb 14th, 2002, 12:45 PM
Carib Fan

Last time we were there we went on a catamaran called the Bahama Mama and had some dandy rum punch,poured directly into our mouths but as far as the total booze cruises I don't remember any. But then again, I haven't been there for a couple years.

Old Feb 14th, 2002, 12:51 PM
Ted

None to my knowledge, but that's Cayman (very British, very conservative). Aruba offers a couple of rowdy booze cruises, not to mention a couple of pub crawl party buses. Much fun.

Old Feb 14th, 2002, 12:57 PM
cb

Carib Fan - Describe that to me please. That sounds like a good time. What was the price, where did it leave from and is it during the day or at night? Thanks for everyone's input.

Old Feb 14th, 2002, 04:40 PM
Carib Fan

It left about noon if I remember right, and it was a very small group which we liked after going on a cattle boat to Stingray City a few days before. The captain took us to places to snorkel that we had never been to before in GC and we really enjoyed it for a change.We had already been to the Coral Gardens and the conch beds and Stingray several times so the change was great.

After we were finished snorkeling and we were enjoying a sail, the captain brought out several bottles and we all put our heads back like little birds and he poured directly into our mouths with this wonderful concoction.

I don't remember the cost, but it was not any more than most snorkel trips. I liked it because of the small group and the fact we snorkeled new territory.