Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Caribbean Islands
Reload this Page >

Blamona- Did you go on your August trip to T&C yet?

Aug 19th, 2008, 09:00 AM
Original Poster

Just curious because you said for me to write again after you went to ask about any construction next to the T&C club?
Thanks
Aug 19th, 2008, 01:49 PM

I'm doing it now-so ask me when I return next week!
Aug 19th, 2008, 03:44 PM

Enjoy it blamona!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 14th, 2008, 08:18 AM
Original Poster

Ok, I'm asking again, Blamona Thank you
Sep 15th, 2008, 02:57 PM

I saw her post on trip Advisor and she said she would write AFTER hurricane IKE....she may just be waiting till things are a bit better on TCI.
Sep 15th, 2008, 04:39 PM

I'm here! I have been super busy with the hurricane. I was going to write a lenthly trip report with pictures, but out of respect for the hurricane, was going to let Provo catch up a little. Provo is fine, Grand Turk and South Caicos and Salt Cay have alot of damage. I'm going back to Provo in 10 days, to finished fixing my house, and to help out a little.

As for the original question, palmtree2384: You will love Turks and Caicos Club, it's awesome. The lots on both sides are empty. One side, West Bay Club, is finished. On the other side of WBC is Wymara, and still in construction, but finishing up now, so won't affect TCC. On the other side, a couple of lots down, they broke ground on Tuscana. Tuscana has a silk fence around it, and they were doing construction on it when I was on the beach around there. T&CC sits back a little, looks like a gorgeous plantation house. From T&CC, the construction did not bother me at all from Toscana. The way the beach angles, you have to be in the ocean water to see it. I really didn't hear much, don't know if they were taking a break, the wind was in the right direction, or just sits so you can't hear it. It would not stop me from staying at T&CC, it is an awesome property!