Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Caribbean Islands
Reload this Page >

Best Villa to stay at on Nevis? Paradiso #5?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25th, 2005, 07:49 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Our family of 6 (adults)is looking to stay on Nevis for a week. We will need 3 bedrooms so we think a villa would be economically a better way to go than a resort. We do enjoy luxury, any suggestions?
Old Jul 25th, 2005, 08:42 AM

You might want to visit www.nevis1.com for more suggestions.

A website you might enjoy is www.islandimage.com
Old Jul 25th, 2005, 08:54 AM

Clients of mine always stay at Hillrise Villa in Nevis. You might want to check that out.
Old Jul 26th, 2005, 08:13 AM

PTson, I'm sure MIM04 and Sunnyboy will know these villas. If you reply to this thread, instead of creating new ones, you will keep it "at the top" and they will be sure to see it.

Wow, those sure are gorgeous, with prices to match. I can tell you that in my search for a Nevis villa, I found many beautiful properties that were alot less in price - however you seem to be getting the facilities of the Four Seasons, as well as daily maid service and golf. Do you care about all that? If not, check out Allamanda, Moon Hill, and Black Sand Cove as possible "economical" alternatives.
Old Jul 26th, 2005, 08:36 AM

Hi Joan,

This post prompted me to start a search for you villa inquiry, and here you are !

I know MIM offered to help, and I'm sure she did just that.

Any decisions for you ?

Please share where and when !

Marion

Old Jul 27th, 2005, 05:58 AM
Original Poster

Joan, thanks for your suggestions, I'm hoping to hear from MIM04 and Sunnyboy in regards to Paradiso. We do plan to golf while on Nevis.
Old Jul 27th, 2005, 09:26 AM
Sunnyboy

Sorry, I've been travelling a lot for the past 10 days or so and haven't had much time to devote to the Fodor's Forum.

Villa Paradiso is a fine property. It consists of several upscale villas that are set back a few hundred feet back from a very attractive palm tree lined beach. They are very well appointed. There are kayaks and hobie cats availabble for use by the guests. They are located about 1/2 mile north of the Four Seasons Resort. I had the opportunity to inspect the villas when the first phase was completed about 2 years ago. They just recently completed the second phase. I've met several people who have stayed at the villas and all had favorable comments.

The best golf on Nevis is at the Four Seasons. Greens fees are about $175. If you are not staying at that resort you can get tee times after 11:00AM on most days (early tee times are reserved for 4S resorts guests. There is a small "pitch & putt" course near the Mount Nevis Hotel. It's OK but nothing to write home about.

Old Aug 1st, 2005, 09:42 AM

VISIT CARIBBEANINNS.COM
THERE ARE LUXURY UPMARKET VILLAS POSTED