Reload this Page >

Urgent - Weather in November vs. December

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29th, 1999, 01:09 PM
debbie in ohio

I heard that November was the rainy season in Barbados.... How much rain? Should I wait until December to vacation there? <BR> <BR>Is the rain heavier at the beginning of November? <BR> <BR>I need to schedule by July 31, so any answers would be appreciated!!!!!!!!

Old Jul 30th, 1999, 06:36 AM
Cheri

Where in Ohio are you Debbie?

Old Jul 30th, 1999, 10:00 AM
debbie in ohio

I'm in Columbus.....

Old Aug 5th, 1999, 12:31 AM
Decent Tropical

If you can, wouldn't it anyway make sense to wait until December because it is colder in Ohio then?

Old Aug 5th, 1999, 06:25 AM
FedUp

Decent Tropical..you complain about being treated unfairly on this board and then you turn around and make such a stupid, immature and unkind comment! Get a life and off the bulletin boards..let people who have something worthwhile (like from real experiences) to share with others.

Old Aug 5th, 1999, 07:44 PM
Decent Tropical

Whether or not it's stupid and immature is a matter of opinion; I certainly don't think so. <BR> <BR>BUT... IT WAS CERTAINLY NOT INTENDED TO BE UNKIND!!!

Old Aug 13th, 1999, 02:15 PM
Cathy

Debbie - I'm sorry you didn't get a response about the weather in Barbados before July 31st. In case you already booked and still haven't gotten an answer, I just want to put your mind at ease. The "rainy" season in Barbados mostly consists of a passing shower each day. It is a little cloudier during this time of year then in the dead of winter, but certainly not enough to ruin a vacation. You might get a full day of rain here or there, but for the most part it will be brief showers that come up suddenly and leave just as quickly. Have a great time!