My husband and I love to snorkel and we're planning on staying a week on one of these islands next year and a week on another(two weeks total). We truly enjoyed all the off shore snorkeling places on Cozumel last year---referred to us through Fodor's message board. We were told the names of places and island directions on how to get to them, including where to get in so we would be swimming(drifting) with the current and where to get out. So my question to all you travelers is which of these three islands have the best snorkeling and could you refer me to a website or tell me the names of places and how to get to them from shore? The more marine life the better, of course. Are there currents near these snorkeling places off these islands as there were in some places off Cozumel? We learned in Cozumel that "if there's a beautiful beach, the snorkeling isn't good. If there's lava rock, there's usually good snorkeling". I'm assuming the same applies to other islands. ---We truly appreciate your input. Waiting to hear from you!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://supplementch3mistry.com/greenlyte-forskolin/
- 2 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 3 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 4 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 5 Christmas vacation
- 6 NYE in Punta Cana
- 7 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 8 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 9 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 10 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 11 Abaco day trips
- 12 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 13 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 14 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 15 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 16 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 17 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 18 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 19 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 20 sailing the Abacos
- 21 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 22 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 23 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 24 1st time to Barbados
- 25 Help selecting an island destination!