Reload this Page >

Dunn's River Falls Tour

Search

Dunn's River Falls Tour

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4th, 2002, 12:23 PM
Marie

Dunn's River Falls Tour

This is a must see for those in Ocho Rios. May be a little difficult for elderly traveler. But, guides help you up the falls safely.

Old Jun 4th, 2002, 12:25 PM
Statia

I agree. And, how 'bout those guys taking your picture? I was shocked when my film was processed. The photos were great and they were actually of us!<BR><BR>

Old Jun 4th, 2002, 03:15 PM
dtour

Dont even look at the trinkets for sale at the fleamarket at end of tour.These magots will be on you like a fly on syrup if show the slightest bit of interest.<BR><BR><BR>

Old Jun 4th, 2002, 04:46 PM
Joe Mama

Dunn's River Fall is a ripoff. $10 for entrance plus $5 for wetshoe rental plus $8 for for locker rental. $23US to climb a waterfall with thousands of other people around you? It's nothing like the promotional brochure. It's so crowded with .people you can't even see the fall; imagine a beehive.<BR>

Old Jun 5th, 2002, 04:37 AM
Marie

We had already been ripped off by Sandals. They included it "free" with your stay, so I did not know how much it cost. Go if it is included in your over-priced resort fee. It was not nearly as crowded when we were there.

Old Jun 5th, 2002, 08:42 AM
Lyn

Dunn's River Falls was in our opinion, not worth it. As someone else stated, if you are the type who enjoys holding hands with a thousand other people and climbing slippery rocks up a waterfall, have at it! We thought it was awful and bailed out half way up. It's not for the faint of heart and I wouldn't recommend it either for the elderly or the obese (neither of which I am). We didn't enjoy it because it was way too crowded and simply not fun!!!!

Old Jun 5th, 2002, 12:02 PM
carolyn

We loved it. We went on the last tour of the day and it wasn't very crowded. No need to rent a locker, we left our stuff on the tour bus (not an option otherwise).<BR><BR>If you are out of shape at all, skip it. The four of us went last and disconnected from the rest of the group.<BR><BR>It was an experience I'm glad I did.<BR><BR>You will get hassled by the market at the end, rush by. Also, don't forget money to tip the guys holding your camera!