I'm planning to travel with 2 friends to Caribbean in late July. The choices of islands are overwhelming. What do you recommend-we're looking for an island with affordable place to stay (budget to low moderate), good snorkelling, boogie boarding, maybe some hiking, some local culture would be great too. Thank you for your advice,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 NFL Football Game
- 2 Bahamas Beach Boogie!
- 3 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 4 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 5 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 6 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 7 Hilton Aruba
- 8 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 9 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 10 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 11 Which Island to visit
- 12 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 13 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 14 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 15 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 16 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 17 Taking Items to Cuba
- 18 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 19 Bermuda Restaurants
- 20 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 21 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 22 Christmas vacation
- 23 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 24 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 25 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
Best island in Late July for snorkeling, boogie boarding and affordable?