Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???

Jan 28th, 2015, 08:57 AM
Original Poster

Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???

So I have never stayed at an all inclusive but I'm looking for a girls getaway for a long weekend and a reasonably price. I am a drinker so alcohol needs to be included in the package. Also we are some party girls so a good vibe or a night club or beach parties are also a must. A spa package would be good also ad of course an amazing beach close by. Can anyone give me some ideas as to a few resorts that will meet my needs. I feel like I'm searching for ever through all these resort sites to find one.
Jan 28th, 2015, 10:14 AM

For All-Inclusives at a "reasonable price" you'll have better luck with Jamaica or the DR (although I'm not really crazy about that island, it does specialize in AI resorts in Punta Cana and Puerta Plata).
In Jamaica I like the vibe and the gorgeous 7-mile beach at Negril and there's certainly beach parties there (but I've never done an AI myself so can't make a specific suggestion).
Jan 28th, 2015, 10:53 AM
KVR

Look at the Riu's in Mexico, Jamaica or the DR. They are lower budget and good for a girls getaway. It can be difficult to find AI resorts that don't cater to couples or families.

Also, the Royal Playa del Carmen in Mexico. They might be out of your budget though. It's good for singles and a 5 minute walk to great entertainment.

FYI, Puerto Rico does not have AI resorts.
Jan 28th, 2015, 11:47 AM

If the Royal Playa del Carmen is out of your budget check out their sister resort the Gran Porto Real. Also right in town with easy access to all the fun in Playa del Carmen.

Search this Thread