Reload this Page >

Bermuda weather late October/early Nov?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30th, 2001, 12:48 PM
Lisbeth

Hi there!<BR><BR>Thinking of going to Bermuda for our Anniv. next year, late October or early NOvember.<BR><BR>How is the weather there then? Is it too cold to swim and snorkel?<BR><BR>Also, for prices, is this still considered high season?<BR><BR>Thanks a million!!

Old Sep 10th, 2001, 11:14 PM
ANN

<BR>Better an answer late than never I hope. We've been to Bermuda in Oct and Nov (both anniv trips). Early Oct was much warmer (high 80's) than late Nov (low to mid 70's), natch, but both were wonderful experiences. I am a ninny about chilly water, but hubby loved it. Fall winds made it hard to snorkel much except at Jobson's cove & that was even a bit bumpy. I stood on the rocks a few feet from shore & watched a school of parrot fish trapped by the tide. <BR> <BR>Low season generally starts around Nov. 20, it varies so be sure to inquire. <BR> <BR>You're welcome a million. <BR>:^) Ann <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR>