Bermuda - Hotel & Things to See

Oct 7th, 2002, 12:07 PM
Monday

Bermuda - Hotel & Things to See

My husband and I are going to Bermuda at the end of October for 6 days and will be staying at the Southampton Princess Hotel. I would really appreciate some suggestions on some must sees/dos while we are there. We love the beach, good food and sightseeing (now and then). Also, does anyone know what the weather is like at that time? Is this a good time to go? Thanks!!!

Oct 7th, 2002, 01:20 PM
anon

ttt

Oct 21st, 2002, 04:18 PM
RobRoy

Yes, excellent time to go. We also will be in Bermuda at the end of October. Last 2 years we went 1st week in November and it was great. Water was warm enough to swim, day temps were pleasant and NO tourists from the cruise ships!! There is a free ferry from Princess to Hamilton to visit Hamilton Princess and Hamilton city. Shops have good discounts at this time.

Oct 22nd, 2002, 02:06 AM
Angela

Hi there

I was in Bermuda in June last year and it was wonderful. I also love good food and would suggest that you definitely try Tom Moores Tavern. It was very expensive but definitely worth it. The chocolate souffles are to die for!

The Swizzle Inn is a must !! The Rum Swizzles are lethal, and they make for a really fun night!

Angela

Search this Thread