Reload this Page >

Been to Negril Gardens Beach Resort?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12th, 2003, 04:34 PM
RD

We're considering a trip there next December -- has anybody stayed there? We're looking for peace and quiet, nice colorful surroundings and good food.

Old Jan 12th, 2003, 04:35 PM
RD

Forgot to mention -- the other place we're considering is Couples Negril, though it is awfully expensive.

Old Jan 13th, 2003, 04:35 AM
Toni

Hi RD, well, I can personally tell you that Couples Negril is totally wonderful!! We just returned about a month ago. It was the most amazing resort. This all inclusive had tons of excursions and watersports, and the food was fantastic, as were the whole staff! Please email me back for any specific information. My opinion, this resort is worth every single penny!

Old Jan 13th, 2003, 08:21 AM
andrea

RD, try Negril.com for further information on Negril Gardens. If Couples is not in your budget then there are many nice small resorts in Negril. It depends on what's really important to you. If you eat/drink a lot (3 or more meals per day) then an AI may make some sense. One resort that's very nice, quite and has excellent food is Charela Inn...see charela.com.<BR><BR>Also, if you complete your travel before December 15 you can get significant savings regardless of the resort of your choice.<BR>REgards, Andrea.<BR><BR>Any further ?s, please ask.

Old Jan 13th, 2003, 06:17 PM
RD

Thanks, Andrea. How's the weather in Negril in Dec?

Old Jan 14th, 2003, 11:53 AM
patrick

I stayed at couples negril and it was worth the money. from the beach I looked at Negril Gardens and it looked like a dumpy campground. I hope you don't pay much for your vacation there.

Old Jan 14th, 2003, 02:40 PM
go

I would choose Couples if you can afford it. Negril Gardens is on the middle of 7 mile beach and I wouldnt call it relaxing. Its all fenced in right up to the beach because it is all inclusive and the surrounding properties are not. Guess they want to keep freeloaders out or whoevers in????

Old Jan 14th, 2003, 03:07 PM
liza

Couples is fenced also, but larger. All AIs are fenced in so the freeloaders can't get in....