Reload this Page >

May Honeymoon at Sandals Antigua!

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28th, 1999, 12:51 PM
Mike

We are going to Sandals Antigua for our Honeymoon in May 99 and we would like to hear about the resort and the Island. Thanks! <BR>

Old Jan 28th, 1999, 03:00 PM
janet

Mike you are so lucky! My husband and I spent a week in Antigua 2 years ago.We stayed with friends of ours who happen to be living there so we covered the whole island .We have done a lot of traveling but Antigua has to be the <BR>most beautifulof the islands,very safe and very friendly people.We walked along the beach at Sandals it is a lovely resort. We also saw a wedding video of friends of ours who were married there.I don't think you will be dissapointed.There is a very private beach at Half Moon bay .It is worth going to.Sorry Mike my memory is failing me and I can't remember the names of some of the really nice restraunts and places we went.I will get my friends e- mail address for you .I'm sure they would be more than happy to help you.Congratulations on your marriage!!Have a great Honeymoon in Antigua. Janet

Old Jan 28th, 1999, 03:01 PM
janet

Mike you are so lucky! My husband and I spent a week in Antigua 2 years ago.We stayed with friends of ours who happen to be living there so we covered the whole island .We have done a lot of traveling but Antigua has to be the <BR>most beautifulof the islands,very safe and very friendly people.We walked along the beach at Sandals it is a lovely resort. We also saw a wedding video of friends of ours who were married there.I don't think you will be dissapointed.There is a very private beach at Half Moon bay .It is worth going to.Sorry Mike my memory is failing me and I can't remember the names of some of the really nice restraunts and places we went.I will get my friends e- mail address for you .I'm sure they would be more than happy to help you.Congratulations on your marriage!!Have a great Honeymoon in Antigua. Janet

Old Feb 12th, 1999, 11:43 PM
Mark

Mike...we had (and are having)a terrible experience with the Sandals Corporation. The previous post sounds great, but those people didn't have to deal with Sandals as a place to stay. I would look into different accomodations if I were going to the Carribean.

Old Feb 15th, 1999, 07:13 AM
Cheryl

Don't listen to Mark. He is just a bitter man. I have been to Sandals twice had a great time

Old Feb 16th, 1999, 05:07 AM
leslie

i'm sure Mark's complaint is a legit one. Our experience with Sandals, was -however: much different and a wonderful time! We stayed at Sandals Halcyon in St. Lucia and everything about this place was terrific. The service was very personable (a feature I've read Sandals Antigua and the larger Sandals in St. Lucia needs to work on) and we made friends with many of the workers there. The food was wonderful and the drinks were mmmm mmmm good! Top-notch resort in our opinion. Is was just the right mix of relaxation and activity for us.