Beaches Turks & Caicos Bottle of Wine?

Mar 20th, 2006, 03:35 AM
Original Poster

Beaches Turks & Caicos Bottle of Wine?

You guys are great at with all your info. My question is , When my husband and I sit down for dinner at Beaches T & C can we get a bottle of wine for our table? This sounds crazy but drinking by the glass at dinner on vacation just does not feel ths same. Thank you, I will be back with more ?'s later.
Mar 21st, 2006, 04:59 AM
Original Poster

bump
Mar 21st, 2006, 10:31 AM

They will give you as many bottles as you want. I didn't think they had much selection though. When I was there in 2004 they pretty much were out of everthing but their house Merlot and Pinot Grigio. The Petit Chateau was our favorite place for dinner. I hope you love your trip as much as we did!
Mar 21st, 2006, 04:00 PM
Original Poster

Thanks Bean, The trip is all I can think about. This will be our first time at T&C and first time AI we have only done the cruise thing for all of our vacations. I have read meny things good and bad, My family thinks vacation is what you make of it, Only good for us. Thanks again for the info.
Mar 22nd, 2006, 10:15 AM

You sound like my kind of person. I personally think Sandals/Beaches are way more fun than most cruises.
Apr 12th, 2006, 07:39 AM

I stayed at Beaches last March for a friends wedding, reservations are a good idea at the nicer restaurants on the grounds. We had no problem requesting a bottle for the table, in fact I even requested a few to take with me after leaving some of the bars, the staff was happy to accomodate.