Search

Next vacation spot

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27th, 2002, 04:22 AM
Penney

Next vacation spot

I need some suggestions for our next trip. We would be flying out of Newark, want something direct, does not take half a day to get to once there and not too expensive. Does not matter is it is all-inclusive or not. While we have been to both Jamaica and Bahamas numerous times, would not rule it out as they are easy to get too and quick. We would be going in April for about 5 days.<BR>Do not want anything too big - beautiful beach is a must but want to rule out Turks this time. Are there any direct flights to out islands now?<BR>Any suggestions? Also, any good web sites for good fares would be appreciated!<BR><BR>Penney

Old Jan 27th, 2002, 04:51 AM
x

Bermuda is so beautiful and really close for you. Might be a little chilly that time of year.

Old Jan 27th, 2002, 06:12 AM
xxx

I believe Continental has direct flights to Grand Cayman from EWR. Doesn't fit the not too expensive part, but not too big and has a great beach.

Old Jan 27th, 2002, 06:44 AM
ejc

are you sure you want a direct flight? Or do you want a non-stop flight?

Old Jan 27th, 2002, 10:30 AM
Penney

Caymens is a tad too expensive but agree, it would fit the bill from what I have heard.<BR><BR>Non-stop I meant to say to out islands! <BR><BR><BR><BR>