My family of 4 is planning a vacation in Barbados in June. I am in the early stages of planning and would love some recommendations. We are staying at the Bougainvillea Beach Resort on the South end of the island. Has anyone stayed there and if so, what did you think? Since booking at the hotel, I read about the ocean being pretty rough in that area and was hoping to hear "real" feedback from anyone familiar with the area.
We live in South Florida, so the beach isn't the only/main focus of our trip. We enjoy learning about the culture/people/authentic food/art, etc. of the area. Any recommendations on that would be great. Are there any tours that focus on Barbados culture?
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 शिकार TOSHIBA PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACTTOSHIBA Techh care
- 2 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 3 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 4 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 5 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 6 Hilton Aruba
- 7 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 8 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 9 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 10 Which Island to visit
- 11 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 12 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 13 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 14 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 15 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 16 Taking Items to Cuba
- 17 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 18 Bermuda Restaurants
- 19 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 20 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 21 Christmas vacation
- 22 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 23 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 24 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 25 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not