Barbados Beach Club (formerly Welcome Inn)

Feb 14th, 2000, 10:15 AM
Karen

Barbados Beach Club (formerly Welcome Inn)

Has anyone stayed here recently? What were your impressions of the food, activities, location, value, service, etc.?

Thanks!

Apr 16th, 2000, 10:14 AM
kelly

Hi,
I stayed at the Barbados Beach Club from Feb 20-23/00. I had a great time. I was looking for an all inclusive resort that I could just relax on the beach, eat, and drink all day long. I did not want any activities for the short period of time that I was there. It met all of my expectatons except for one thing. I was expecting the food to be exotic but was slightly disappointed when it turned out to be very usual american food with subtle hints of the islands. The staff and clientele were extremely frindly.

Apr 17th, 2000, 04:16 AM
Leila

How was the beach at this resort - wide? Is it located near St. Lawrence Gap? Thanks

Apr 21st, 2000, 07:51 PM
kelly

Hi,
The beach actually started at the hotel because of rocks on one side. The beach is narrow but then opens up as you walk towards the St. Lawrence Gap which is not very far up the beach. The water is a bit more rough in this area which tends to stir up sand and seaweed. What's nice about the beach here is that it is more private than further up since you cannot continue walking beyond the rocks on the one side.

Search this Thread