Notices

Bahamas Resort

Jun 26th, 2014, 08:07 AM
Original Poster

Bahamas Resort

Not sure which resort to go to ... Memories all inclusive or grand lucaya? Both are getting mixed reviews.. is all inclusive worth it, even if just for drinks?
Jul 24th, 2014, 01:53 PM

If you are going to be drinking then all inclusive is the way to go. The resorts screw you with the price of drinks. As an example the Atlantis charged me 15 bucks for an ORANGE JUICE. No alcohol, just the orange juice. But that's the Atlanis, most other resorts are way more reasonably price than that.

I've never been to Memories however Grand Lucaya I have been to and can tell you first hand it is a very well kept resort. It's also right near downtown Freeport and there are shops across the street if you feel like exploring. The beach is great and the price of drinks are about average. I think it was 6 bucks for a beer and 10 or 11 for a mixed drink. You can always go out and buy your own alcohol from a liquor store for cheaper if you want. You can probably look up hotel prices here http://www.bahamasfinder.com/bahamas-hotels.html and compare the two if you want.

Hopefully that helps!

Search this Thread