We're looking for a babymoon destination with a toddler (2 years) in tow. We're flying from Denver and looking to go anywhere from 4-7 days. I'm looking for recommendations for places that will be approrpiate for activities for us since I am pregnant and we have a small child. The Atlantis in Bahamas looks great, but I don't think I could do any of the water park activities, and my child's ability to participate would also be limited. Other recommendations that aren't too difficult to get to from Denver? And also have good medical facilties just in case? We've been to Los Suenos (north of Jaco) in Costa Rica and are pondering that again. We're leary of Mexico (should we not be so fearful of Mexico?). Any suggestions greatly welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.supplements4tips.com/edge-test-booster/
- 2 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 3 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 4 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 5 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 6 Which Island to visit
- 7 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 8 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 9 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 10 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 11 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 12 Taking Items to Cuba
- 13 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 14 Bermuda Restaurants
- 15 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 16 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 17 Christmas vacation
- 18 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 19 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 20 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 21 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 22 NYE in Punta Cana
- 23 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 24 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 25 st.thomas vs st. croix