Notices

Atrium Beach Resort and Spa

Jan 8th, 2013, 04:32 PM
Original Poster

Atrium Beach Resort and Spa

I have a choice between Divi Resorts on St. martin or Atrium Beach Resort and Spa per a time share property. They both have good reviews but has anyone been to either or are familiar with one over the other? We have not been to St. Martin so we have no idea in terms of location, or service or beach. Both look nice to me. Thanks.
Jan 9th, 2013, 12:31 PM

You might want to review each on Tripadvisor or ask on traveltalkonline.com

I've been to the beach at Divi it was okay. I stayed at Sonesta Great Bay and Divi was up the road bit of a walk. Atrium is in Simpson Bay area close to lots of restaurants within walking distance maybe bit more convenient and I think the beach is better.

From the review on Trip Advisor you might want to ensure you are in the update section.
Jan 9th, 2013, 03:39 PM
Original Poster

Susnfish thanks for your response. I have read the reviews on trip advisor and I have been hesitant about Divi ever since,although on the RCI site they are quite the opposite. All 5 stars and quite recent as in late December. I think based on location and beach the Atrium seems to be the better choice. Divi seems to be isolated. I will go on the site you suggested, and see what I can find out. Thanks for your help.

Search this Thread