Notices

Aruba Timeshares

Nov 2nd, 2010, 08:14 AM
Original Poster

Aruba Timeshares

We are traveling to Aruba this winter. We always stay at the Radisson but would like to bring our chilkdren this year. We are thinking that a timeshare might be the most affordable option. Any recommendations? has anyone stayed at the Divi Phoenix? Thanks for your help, Karen
Nov 2nd, 2010, 12:17 PM

A timeshare in Aruba will be the most affordable option giving you more square footage and a kitchen. The Divi Phoenix is very nice on a beautiful beach a short walk down the beach from the Rad. www.diviresorts.com or www.wyndham-vacations.com
Jan 21st, 2011, 11:54 AM

Timeshare for sure. I have a friend who is trying to rent their week in Aruba ...check out the Mariott Ocean Club or Surf Club. She will rent it to you for a minimal fee. I own at the Ocean Club so I know you won't be disappointed. A timeshare though the websites can be pricey but we know people that rent their weeks because they can't go.
Apr 14th, 2013, 09:26 AM

We own through Divi resorts. We own at the Divi Links. They have wonderful units, and the amenities are great with the best pool anywhere. You can also use the other Divi resorts. The Phoenix is great but I tell you we went down there for a change of scenery and it is nearly impossible to get a chaise or a seat on there beach. It is a very tiny beach with little sand. other than that a gorgeous resort.

Search this Thread