Aruba Rain??

Jul 12th, 2004, 12:48 PM
Original Poster

Aruba Rain??

Lately, when reviewing the weather in Aruba, it has been repored that it is constantly rainy, showers and /or cloudy. Is it possible taht they're having such bad weather in July??? (ie : right before my trip)??
Jul 12th, 2004, 01:56 PM

A co-worker of mine just returned Saturday from Aruba and said it rained three times last week - all three times for 10 minutes or less and one time was late at night. Don't worry about the weather - what will be will be. Go and enjoy!
Jul 12th, 2004, 02:05 PM

We went to Aruba in April and I was afraid of the same thing.Whenever I would check the weather for the next week it would predict rain,thunderstorms and cloudiness......it sprinkled for a couple of minutes one day.....there were clouds sometimes which actually was good....bring alot of suntan lotion.....I burned the top of my feet terribly.
Don't worry about rain....it will be hot and beautiful.Where are you staying?We stayed at The Hyatt and the service was great.At check in we got lemon scented cool towels and a cool tropical punch...it felt so good after a long day of travelling.What a great first impression!
Jul 12th, 2004, 02:18 PM

Aruba rain. Almost an oxymoron. S:-. You will be fine!. Leave the umbrella and take plenty of sun tan lotion. Don dia!

Search this Thread