Fodor's Travel Talk Forums

Fodor's Travel Talk Forums (https://www.fodors.com/community/)
-   Caribbean Islands (https://www.fodors.com/community/caribbean-islands/)
-   -   Anyone recently gotten married at Sandals Royal Bahamian (https://www.fodors.com/community/caribbean-islands/anyone-recently-gotten-married-at-sandals-royal-bahamian-234503/)

Lisa Jun 26th, 2002 05:05 AM

Anyone recently gotten married at Sandals Royal Bahamian

If so, can you recommend a wedding coordinator? Also, someone mentioned a few months back on where to have the dinner with the family at SRB on the upper level of ???, not sure of the name, does anyone know?

lilly Jun 26th, 2002 08:27 AM

I thought you made the decision to cancel at SRB. The place is really not in good shape. The best meal we had there was at the Italian rest.<BR>Good luck, I hope they have made the needed repairs.

Randy Jun 26th, 2002 09:24 AM

Are you the same Lisa who posted the thread "All this talk about Sandals...I'm getting nervous" among others? Why don't you get a grip!!! 49 people posted their reply - in great detail. Did you read any of them? Do you think that if you ask the same question in a different way you will get the answers you want to hear?<BR>I would think at this point all your questions could be answered at the Sandals.com web site. You have all but exhausted everyone else.<BR>Good Luck!

Lisa Jun 26th, 2002 09:48 AM

I've never made any decision of cancelling the SRB. I said that "I would look at other options". <BR><BR>I thought this was a board for information. If you don't want to provide that, than don't write on the board, easy as that (Randy)!! This has only been my second posting on this board!! I think that someone else needs to get a grip!!

Travel Professional Jun 26th, 2002 09:53 AM

Each Sandals Resort has a Wedding Coordinator. They all do hundreds of weddings per year. If you decide on Sandals RB, Contact the Wedding Coodinator and they will take care of all of the details for you.

Lisa Jun 26th, 2002 09:58 AM

Thank you.<BR>

Travel Agent Jun 27th, 2002 05:25 AM

My travel agency is a certified Sandals agency and we do the coordination for our clients. Sandals has a laundry list of wedding package options for couples to lookover and choose from.

anon Jun 27th, 2002 08:46 AM

Lisa had to have received all the information on the wedding coordinators and wedding options at Sandals through her travel agent. And even if she didn't, why wouldn't she ask her travel agent first, before asking this board. The travel agenit is responsible for her trip arrangements and starting the initial wedding plans. That is so obvious. I think Randy was right. She's trying to re-word her original post hoping to get answers she wants to hear.

Lisa Jun 27th, 2002 09:26 AM

Hi,<BR> <BR>I know the agency puts everything together for you on your wedding day. However, you don't the name of the wedding coordinator until you arrive. I was just wondering if anyone worked with someone that they really like and could recommend his/name so maybe I can ask for that person when I arrive.

Robert Jul 2nd, 2002 03:04 PM

Try Bahamas Dream Weddings; they specialize in wedding honeymoons with weddings in Bahamas. Write them at: P.O.Box N-8263 Nassau, Bahamas or telephone or fax at: (242) 326 1677 <BR>E-Mail: Bahamas Dream Weddings. Did you read my previous "hoops" to jump through to get married in the Bahamas on your previous postings? Hope this helps. Have fun. Robert

dtour Jul 17th, 2002 07:26 PM

SANDALS RESORT ARE RUN BY A BUNCH OF RICH WHITE BILLIONARE COCOKSUCKERS WHO PACKAGE THESE PLACES LIKE FAST FOOD AND HAVE TRAVEL AGENTS PUSH THEM ON UNSUSPECTING FIRST TIME TRAVELERS WITH THEIR COLORFUL BROCHURES AND HIGH COMMISIONS TO TRAVEL AGENTS.YOU CAN DO MUCH BETTER,SO DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND FUCK THIS FASTFOOD TYPE TOURIST TRAP.