Just returned home after seven nights in Martinique . The island is beautiful with plenty to do and see . Stayed at Habitation Lagrange which is a four star hotel in Marigot . The htel has only seventeen rooms and one suite . The old stable which is converted into rooms is secluded and the rooms are lovely . Stayed in the suite which has two bedrooms . Airy and spacious . Staff was great , helps if you spek French . We do not speak French , but had no difficulty communicating . Everyone on the island was helpful . Not the best beaches in the Carribean , but alot of sightseeing to do othewise .
I'll be glad to answer any questions on Martinique .
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AVAST 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACT AVAST Techh care
- 2 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 3 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 4 Christmas vacation
- 5 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 6 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 7 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 8 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 9 NYE in Punta Cana
- 10 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 11 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 12 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 13 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 14 Abaco day trips
- 15 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 16 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 17 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 18 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 19 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 20 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 21 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 22 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 23 sailing the Abacos
- 24 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 25 Private secluded Carribean Cottage