Any nude beaches in Grand Cayman or Cozumel?

Old Feb 17th, 2002, 01:44 PM
Lisa

Any nude beaches in Grand Cayman or Cozumel?

Are there any nude or topless beaches in either of these locations?

Old Feb 17th, 2002, 01:59 PM
freewoman

There are no nude beaches in Grand Cayman.

Old Feb 17th, 2002, 02:59 PM
Ted

Definately not on Grand Cayman Island, but toplessness is tolerated on Mexican beaches. Discretion is the key.<BR><BR>

Old Feb 18th, 2002, 06:27 AM
Carib Fan

Mexico is starting to discourage the practice. We were in Coz in Jan. and there were no topless women where we stayed or on the beaches of neighboring hotels.

Old Feb 18th, 2002, 08:30 AM
BathingBeauty

CaribFan, does that mean the Mexicans are discouraging it or does it just mean that there wasn't anyone there that enjoys going topless. I would believe the case to be the later. In Playa Del Carmen, Mexico there is a lot of topless on the beaches.

Old Feb 18th, 2002, 11:49 AM
Carib Fan

I know last year when our daughter went to Cancun they had signs up saying keep it covered and the last time I was there people were going topless.<BR>Like I said, when we were in Coz in Jan., thee were no signs or anything but everyone I saw had their top on. I thought this was unusual because there are always women going topless. I never pursued the matter, once burned, twice shy...LOL

Old Feb 18th, 2002, 03:51 PM
Carib Fan

My statement is a little confusing. I was in Cancun before my daughter...she came back and said they had posted to keep tops on. Brain isn't working right today...I need to go to the Caribbean...