Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Caribbean Islands
Reload this Page >

any good restaurants with no other diners there?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30th, 2001, 01:47 PM
tom

anybody recommend a good restaurant without any other diners?I love to eat but don't like seeing other people eat!

Old Dec 30th, 2001, 02:02 PM
Lyn

Are you related to Sammy?<BR><BR>P.S. Do you know of a restaurant with no food? I just like to stare at the people.

Old Dec 30th, 2001, 06:22 PM
joe

Really what kind of people are on this board.

Old Dec 31st, 2001, 06:28 AM
Kim

This has to be a joke.

Old Dec 31st, 2001, 06:29 AM
Beth2

LOL!

Old Dec 31st, 2001, 08:10 AM
tom

sorry I couldn't resist it( probably holiday hysteria)after reading that ridiculous post from sammy about an ocean view without any people!! If you haven't read it already,you must!!!!

Old Dec 31st, 2001, 09:48 AM
Lyn

Tom, LOL!!! Lovin your humor. Sammy should have posted in his original question that he's an orthodox Jew and maybe he would have gotten a better response. I can respect his religion but the post sounded as if it were a troll.

Old Dec 31st, 2001, 10:25 AM
tom

lyn<BR>I agree, if there had been more info in his original question I would have realised it wasn't a troll. To be honest though, I'm wondering if he's picked the best sort of holiday if there are the problems he seems to have.It makes me realise how lucky I am. In a hotel in Penang last year there was a Muslim couple. I felt sorry for the lady as she wondered around the pool area totally covered from face to foot. I wondered what sort of holiday she was having. Did she feel envious of other women? And by the way, I'm not knocking other religions. One of the things I like to do when on holiday is visit other places of worship.<BR>Anyway,sorry if my attempt at humour upset anyone. Happy new year to everyone!!!!